Monday, June 11, 2012

Because I'm a Lady, that's why!

Everyone loves a good party! And who better to draw inspiration for your outfit from than some of the amazing leading ladies of the past! So find out which style you would most like to be inspired by!
~Keep Smiling & Glam On~

Marilyn Monroe:


"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."


Audrey Hepburn:


"For Beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

Sophia Loren:


"A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing 
the view."

Grace Kelly:


"I am basically a feminist.  I think that women can do anything they decide to do."

Jessica Rabbit:

*Yes, she is not a real old hollywood celebrity but she still has an interesting style*


"I'm not bad.  I'm just drawn that way."

No comments:

Post a Comment