Sunday, June 10, 2012

Just feel that summer breeze - the way it's calling me.

Kick off to summer means a kick off to a new you!

So how best to start out the fresh, new, prince-worthy you? Start with the basics! Summer make-up!

Give me a night-out look and I have no problem! Pull out the liner, the gloss, the shadows, even some glitter and I'm happy!

But when it comes to that perfect natural day-glow look of summer....I'm lost! So I have found the best on how to make your skin beautiful for summer and the summer must have beauty products Enjoy!
~Keep Smiling & Glowing~

Products:
Clinique Face Cleanser
Philosophy Face Cleanser
Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar
Origins Face Cleanser
Boscia Face Care
Fresh Skincare
Estee Lauder Face Cleanser
Caudalie Face Cleanser
Kiehl's Face Cleanser
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

Products:
Olay Face Moisturizer
Origins Face Moisturizer
Benefit Dear John Moisturizer
Estee Lauder Beauty Product
Kiehl's Face Care
Patricia Wexler Universal Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Kinerase Beauty Product
Clinique Face Moisturizer
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Boscia Beauty Product
Clarin's Face Moisturizer
The Body Shop Beauty Product

Products:
Essie Nail Polish
Calvin Klein One Summer
Stila Eyeshadows
Malin-Goetz Lip Treatment
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Self-Tan
Aveda Hair Care
MAC Leg Spray
Philip B Styling Product

How to do Great Summer Make-up by Kandee J 

*all credits for video to Kandee Johnson & Youtube*


Shout outs for articles on products:

No comments:

Post a Comment